Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Earth Fall: Invasion : (Book One)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$4.99

on 3 February 2018
After recently finishing the latest 'Originator' trilogy, I was plased to pick up a new series from Raymond, even if it's another alien invasion story. An easy to read, fast pace first up book in the series with several POV storylines including the lead alien commander.

My one minor feedback was the use of military titles e.g., "Corporal" during or just after some of the fighting scenes, as I was expecting more use of either 'handles' or even surnames from what I felt would be tightly knit/close units. Special forces were mentioned in passing throughout the book but their story was never explored as you'd expect with such a momentous event. Would've added the extra "oomph" from a military perspective. Otherwise, a very good read. Looking forward to Book 2.

(and the next 'Originator' series đź‘Ť)
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 February 2018
I love Weil’s ability to excellently combine action, character development and clarifying detail within an overall big picture story. The interaction between characters reveals more about them and reels me in to want to travel with them. I also love the surprises that keep coming in this book.
The speed of the inventions being ready was a little too unreal at times but then for many people our brains and bodies do kick in with extra speed and creativity when under threat.
Recommended for Sci Fi fans who enjoy well written action and who love to journey with well formed characters.
I am eagerly waiting for the next in the series.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 March 2018
Well written.
A little clumsy with handling the rank of the various characters, but that is insignificant.
An interesting plot, unusual, yet believable.
A really good yarn.
I recommend it to sci-fi readers who like a touch of realism with a touch of futuristic.
on 22 January 2018
When I first read the initial half a dozen teaser pages of this book some months ago I thought it would be a good read. I must say I was not wrong, what a great first book to what I hope is a very long series. Fast paced with plenty of action and many twists and turns to look forward with anticipation for the next book in the series.
One person found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 April 2018
I found this novel was very entertaining and difficult to put down. The storyline was very fast paced which kept you wanting to know what was next.
on 24 January 2018
I enjoyed this ebook it was a lot more realistic then other invasion books. I am looking forward to reading the next in the series.
on 17 June 2018
Aliens and hero's. Great read
on 8 March 2018
Great new series, can not wait for the next bok
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 April 2018
My personal rating system

1 Star Couldn't finish the book
2 Stars Didn't really like the book, but was interested enough in the story to finish (Skipping great chunks)
3 Stars The book was okay, finished it and will consider reading more from the author
4 Stars Really enjoyed the book, will check out others by this author
4 1/2 Stars Loved the book, will immediately check out others by author, if asked will recommend book
5 Stars LOVED the book, will immediately check out all others by author, will pre-emptively recommend book to ALL my book friends

This book earned it's five stars, I look forward to recommending it to all my friends and I expect to reread it several times over the years.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 January 2018
Raymond has put together a gripping yarn. Roswell was not a helium balloon, but an alien craft fleeing from a deadly conquering species needing new planets to colonise. Humans aren’t quite ready, but the aliens haven’t prepared for such a war-hungry species. Maybe all our wars did prepare the earth for a hostile species from space.
Good story, well written and earth no longer has an overpopulation problem. :-(