Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Earth Fall: Invasion : (Book One)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:A$4.99

on 3 February 2018
After recently finishing the latest 'Originator' trilogy, I was plased to pick up a new series from Raymond, even if it's another alien invasion story. An easy to read, fast pace first up book in the series with several POV storylines including the lead alien commander.

My one minor feedback was the use of military titles e.g., "Corporal" during or just after some of the fighting scenes, as I was expecting more use of either 'handles' or even surnames from what I felt would be tightly knit/close units. Special forces were mentioned in passing throughout the book but their story was never explored as you'd expect with such a momentous event. Would've added the extra "oomph" from a military perspective. Otherwise, a very good read. Looking forward to Book 2.

(and the next 'Originator' series đź‘Ť)
on 22 January 2018
When I first read the initial half a dozen teaser pages of this book some months ago I thought it would be a good read. I must say I was not wrong, what a great first book to what I hope is a very long series. Fast paced with plenty of action and many twists and turns to look forward with anticipation for the next book in the series.
on 24 January 2018
I enjoyed this ebook it was a lot more realistic then other invasion books. I am looking forward to reading the next in the series.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 January 2018
Raymond has put together a gripping yarn. Roswell was not a helium balloon, but an alien craft fleeing from a deadly conquering species needing new planets to colonise. Humans aren’t quite ready, but the aliens haven’t prepared for such a war-hungry species. Maybe all our wars did prepare the earth for a hostile species from space.
Good story, well written and earth no longer has an overpopulation problem. :-(
on 2 February 2018
Another ripping yarn from Mr Weil!
I can't remember how many earth invasion stories I've read and while this is another it does so with Raymond's accomplished story telling ability.
It was a gripping story from start to finish with plenty of surprises and twists while leaving the future of this possible series wide open with potential.
Very much looking forward to March for the second installment.
on 2 February 2018
A really good start to a new series. Apart from a few minor editing issues cannot fault this book. Can’t wait for number two. Got this free on my kindle but liked it enough to buy it after I finish this review.
on 16 February 2018
Loved this book. The earth invasion scenario is familiar (seems like Harry Turtledove inspired part of the story line) but a verywell told. Can't wait for book 2.
on 29 January 2018
Good book, looking forward to the next one.