Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 13 April 2018
Simply Splendid!! This is another fabulous story by Robert Bryndza. He certainly has a talent when it comes to writing entertaining Thrillers, and I’ve really enjoyed all six books in the series. I was so sure that I had picked the killer in this story, and I was pleasantly surprised that in the end I wasn’t even close to being correct. One of the standouts for me is the detail and background he puts into each one of the characters, and that’s one of the many things I’ve enjoyed in each book.
Detective Chief Inspector Erika Foster can’t help herself when she comes across a murder scene on Christmas Day. Even though she has a day off, the crime scene draws her in, and the extreme violence the victim was subjected to isn’t something that Erika could possibly walk away from. Marissa Lewis had been viciously stabbed to death just outside her home. Erika is happy to see detective Inspector James Peterson is back at work after taking such a long time to recover from being wounded on duty, and the ongoing complications he had with his stomach healing. She’s going to need all the help she can get with finding Marissa’s killer, as there seems to be quite a number of possible suspects. Marissa had led a colourful life as a Burlesque Dancer, and she certainly wasn’t short of male admirers. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone that enjoys reading Thrillers. It’s easily worth the 5/5 Star Rating.
2 people found this helpful
#1 REVIEWERon 9 June 2018
I was hooked on Robert Bryndza from book one of the Erika Foster series, although I must admit I haven’t read them in order, but it doesn’t matter. They are so exciting and you are unable to put them down. It is always a nice mix of police work and Erika’s personal life. I love the characters, the twists and turns of the investigation, the relationships of the team members and the suspects which all come together to make this book a must read.

I love reading true crime/crime novels and this series keeps guessing... The sixth book in a series can often feel repetitive. This book keeps the reader hooked from the beginning with well developed, complex characters, and a unique story line. I cannot wait for the next Erika Foster book.
on 26 July 2018
Robert Bryyndza has produced another twisted crime thriller. Hero Detective Erika still suffering the loss of her husband buries herself in work and through a series of intuitive insights seizes on the murder culprit . Her second in command Moss leads the investigation when Erica goes to aid her father in law . Moss nearly loses her life following her investigation. The two then combine to solve a murder in a clever way.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 June 2018
The twist at the end will leave you desperately wanting to read more. Robert is a genius of the crime genre .... The usual team is there but Moss gets a staring role while Erika takes a small break mid way through ... But the momentum of the story only picks up, not slow down ... "Page turner" doesn't do this book justice ... It is addictive!
on 26 April 2018
I’m so looking forward to Erika in the next book I just hope she meets a man she can stay with in the net book
2 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2018
What an absolute fantastic read. Totally hooked from the beginning and trying to weave between the characters to guess who it was had me eager to turn the pages. I love how it all unfolded. Thanks once again Robert for a roller coaster read, unputdownable as usual.
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 June 2018
Another thrilling book by Robert Bryndza. I have enjoyed all his stories. They are well written and keep the reader absorbed to the end. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
on 15 April 2018
I've read all the Erika Foster books and love every single one! I totally thought I'd figured this one out but got completely blindsided by the fantastic ending! Twists and turns the whole way. Keep them coming! Can't wait for more 😊
on 20 June 2018
A story not only well scripted but intriguing in its hidden agenda. This read has you believing you know the killer earlier then doubting, rethinking and still has a final twist that keeps you reading to the finish.
on 1 May 2018
Deadly Secrets didn’t disappoint. It was as thrilling as other books in the series. Lovers of spine-chilling mysteries will love it.