Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

on 28 January 2018
This is a very good murder mystery with a strong sub-plot about the new DS. I could not put it down.

This was the first book that I read in this series. I am now going to start the series from the very beginning.

Martin carefully lays out the clues that lead to the murderer. Although the revelation of the murderer is a shock, the revelation follows from all that was described before.

In a good murder mystery, what seems to be extraneous turns out to be critical.

I cannot wait to see how the subplot of the new DS snooping around turn out.
2 people found this helpful
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 20 January 2018
I was disappointed that Tommy her DS from previous books just disappeared. No mention about his marriage or his leaving. Bit disappointing. Story still good, but getting very same same same. Needs a new twist.
One person found this helpful
on 25 February 2018
Faith Martin never fails to produce a well written story. Lookimg forward to reading the next DI Greene story, Murder in a mansion
on 13 February 2018
This one is about the best in the series. A couple of sub plots keeps this rolling around just like Puff the Tragic Wagon.
on 13 February 2018
Another great mystery in this series. I'm eagerly awaiting numbers 9 to 11 to fill in the gaps in my library. Thoroughly recommend this author to all.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 February 2018
Good writer... I'm now an addicted fan. Highly recommend.
on 13 February 2018
Faith Martin always delivers great stories wonderful characters and the indefatigable Hilary Greene. I find I’m always looking for the next storyline with all the inevitable twists and turns.
on 14 February 2018
I have really enjoyed this whole series and can't wait for the next ones that will; connect the series to Hilary Green after she returns as a consultant
on 15 January 2018
Always a fabulous read sometimes I can figure it out but not always but it is always a pleasure to read Faith Martin books
on 13 February 2018
Another from this author with a good plot and interesting personal stories threaded through. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more from Faith Martin.
One person found this helpful