Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 January 2018
Not just another police drama. So well written with such vivid descriptions of characters, I can almost see them. Deals with death and nasty villains in such a gentle way without gory details. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, although I've read it out of sequence, I'm sure the second and following books will be just as enjoyable.
on 13 February 2018
I read the whole series and found each book hard to put down. I had trouble tracking down books 6-9 but finally managed it. The original series all had the word "narrow" in the title such as Book 1 "On the Straight and Narrow" also published as "Murder on the Oxford Canal." This can mean a little research to find the new titles. Will be sure to read them again in the near future.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 February 2018
Tried one Faith Martin [Oxford Canal] and quickly got all the books in the series and enjoyed the reading. Well written on every count. Worth reading.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 February 2018
I did like this book and will be interesting to read her next book to see where her character goes.
Well done
on 13 February 2018
Like this series, but unfortunate that the Kindle ebooks has the second series released before the last of the first series, so I have had to go back although I know some of what has gone before. Don't like reading this way, it ruins the suspense.
on 14 February 2018
I enjoyed it. My first foray in to this author and has left me interested enough to.back up for more . I am now about to start my third book and will keep backing up
on 13 February 2018
Another good story, Seem to h
Be kept busy reading instead of doing jobs
on 13 February 2018
very good as usual, good gripping stuff
excellent read
on 13 February 2018
i like faith martin books keep them coming