Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 30 November 2017
I have read all 5 of these books that are available on amazon and I feel that there must be others to follow.. I have started reading the first in another series of DI Hillary Greene "A Narrow Return"..and am a bit lost as it refers back to when she retired and what occurred with her sergeant Janine and the Myers case but doesn't give any details.... so I hope we will be able to get book number 6 to see why she retires from the police..But having said that I loved all of the 5 books I have read and I like how the characters appear in all the novels.. a great series with lots of twists and turns..I was surprised with the ending.. not expecting that at all..Brilliant series..
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 January 2018
Consistently good writer - an entertaining wordsmith who combines a good plot, great characters and some super one liners to create a book week worth reading. I have now finished all the Murder series and will take a short break with another author and then get back to the Narrow series. I find Faith Martin's stories hard to put down and highly recommend the series.
on 13 February 2018
Great book. I have only recently discovered Faith Martin and started at her first book, working my way through. All great reads, this one in particular. Highly recommend to anyone who likes a good British who-dun-it.
on 13 February 2018
Another excellent book by Faith Martin. I am reading one right now and enjoying that as much as all the others. Always good stories with lots of twists and turns.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 January 2018
A good story with many twists and turns. It is up to Hillary and her team to sort it out. Not too many clues that helps them to find the killer.
on 14 February 2018
Great Faith Martin mystery which makes the book hard to put down. I really enjoy her stories and her main character Hillary Green is a good change from the many male sleuths.
on 13 February 2018
Love all this series of books , it's a pity Amazon don't have them all on kindle as I would like to read the rest of them
on 13 February 2018
I've really enjoyed all this series of books. I'm trying to read this one slowly and loving it!
Very good writing from Faith Martin
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 November 2017
MURDER IN THE FAMILY. by Faith Martin. Joffee books. Hillary didn't get the promotion, so back in the field. Young boy, 15
the family and sister home, from work and school today. Her gut instincts, tell her something is wrong when a boy is tyrant from school so often. Had money, where was that coming from, liked the world of art. The home she felt had secrets. Read another good mystery and follow the trail to figure out. Readers will enjoy another good plot and story from Faith. Given ARC by Joffee for my voluntary review and my honest opinion.