Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 30 November 2017
I have read all 5 of these books that are available on amazon and I feel that there must be others to follow.. I have started reading the first in another series of DI Hillary Greene "A Narrow Return"..and am a bit lost as it refers back to when she retired and what occurred with her sergeant Janine and the Myers case but doesn't give any details.... so I hope we will be able to get book number 6 to see why she retires from the police..But having said that I loved all of the 5 books I have read and I like how the characters appear in all the novels.. a great series with lots of twists and turns..I was surprised with the ending.. not expecting that at all..Brilliant series..
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 January 2018
Consistently good writer - an entertaining wordsmith who combines a good plot, great characters and some super one liners to create a book week worth reading. I have now finished all the Murder series and will take a short break with another author and then get back to the Narrow series. I find Faith Martin's stories hard to put down and highly recommend the series.
on 1 April 2018
Martin once again delivers a gripping murder mystery.

DS Frank Ross actually is useful in this murder investigation by providing the key breakthrough. And that was only due to dumb luck!

Marin stays true to the murder mystery genre by methodically laying out the clues as she goes along. The writing keeps one reading to the end.
on 13 February 2018
Great book. I have only recently discovered Faith Martin and started at her first book, working my way through. All great reads, this one in particular. Highly recommend to anyone who likes a good British who-dun-it.
on 13 February 2018
Another excellent book by Faith Martin. I am reading one right now and enjoying that as much as all the others. Always good stories with lots of twists and turns.
on 23 February 2018
DI Greene and her colleagues are always entertaining. I'm glad I've read the books in order. The story has kept flowing along nicely and I can't wait to read the next in the series.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 18 January 2018
A good story with many twists and turns. It is up to Hillary and her team to sort it out. Not too many clues that helps them to find the killer.
on 14 February 2018
Great Faith Martin mystery which makes the book hard to put down. I really enjoy her stories and her main character Hillary Green is a good change from the many male sleuths.
on 15 May 2018
Excellent reading on a typically English scenario
on 13 February 2018
Love all this series of books , it's a pity Amazon don't have them all on kindle as I would like to read the rest of them