Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Hotbloods 2: Coldbloods
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$4.99

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 February 2018
This story is different, book two became more about aliens, space, far away planets and vampires that don't suck your blood and aren't immortal. The story twists so much that it is hard to believe where these two lead characters actually started out. Her human, him a cold blood as they are called. Leading lady Riley is young, headstrong and doesn't think before she acts, and I'm surprised she hasn't been killed yet. Her two clueless friends are so thick they are annoying to read about and rather pointless to the story. Thank God they don't say "like" every fourth word. But I guess if I read books targeted for young people I have to expect unrealistic stories, impulsive dangerous decisions and a plot that is all over the place. If nothing else it entertains.
One person found this helpful
on 7 January 2018
Wow I don’t know how Bella does this but every books she writes she smashes it. This book has great detail on vysanthe and the people in it I like the fact that she has created a whole different style of vampires. I had this book read in a day you will be sitting on the edge of your seat the whole time while squeezing your kindle or book trying to make it change the outcomes. Amazing writing and great story line will definitely keep you entertained this book
on 13 February 2018
Have read both of these books and enjoyed ready them both, have now just started reading Renegades and hopemitmwill be as good as the first 2
on 12 January 2018
Loved the second book possibly more than the first! So many unexpected twists and turns! Can not wait for the release of the third book
on 31 December 2017
What an awesome book! This is not Bella’s traditional vampire book, but it was phenomenal! Im convinced that anything she writes is ALWAYS going to be over the top. This book was great. I don’t know how she was able to separate herself from her A Shade Of Vampire books to create a whole new type of vampire and give it a twist with a syfy effect! You wont be disappointed. It had me on the edge of my seat. I was so jittery with excitement to find out what was going to happen next it was hard to sit still. This second book was just as good as the first one in the series if not BETTER! I love the romance between the characters. Its amazing to watch them develop into two new beings once they establish a relationship with each other. All I can say is keep them coming Bella!!!
on 4 January 2018
I am truly enjoying the story of Navan and Riley.

In this book we really get to see the beauty and harshness of Vysanth. They have to hide their feelings for each other and it becomes difficult.

Orion is hot on their heels as usual. He seems to be everywhere but not there.

It feels like Navan is getting betrayed left and right and we aren’t really sure why.

Riley is proving to be a tough girl and I really like her as a heroine. She is growing into her role.

Just when we think they are going back to earth disaster strikes and nothing you would ever expect happens!

As usual Bella leaves us with a juicy spoiler for book 3. I cannot wait until February!
on 31 December 2017
I'm not sure how Bella Forrest finds the time or energy to write so many amazing books but I am so happy that she does. As an advit Bella reader she still finds a way to keep me shocked, in love, and excited by all if her stories. I can't wait to read what's next for Navan and Riley and where their story will lead next.
on 30 December 2017
Wow !!! Just wow!! This book has so many turns in it and so much stuff you would not expect to happen ! This book will have you at the edge of your seat and screaming as the the same time .. amazing book can't wait for the next one!!
on 12 January 2018
As with all of Bella Forrests series im hooked and struggle to put it down. Looking forward to renegades. Thanks for another amazing book
on 1 January 2018
I enjoyed this book as it looks to be shaping up as another great Bella Forrest series...keep them coming please.