Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 12 December 2017
I bought this book this morning and sat here all day reading it as I just could not put it down..Brilliant.. loved all seven of these books and can't wait for book number 8.. I certainly hope it isn't to long before Sup.Jennifer Lucas gets what she deserves.. I found myself hating her all through the book..ha ha ha..and hopefully the murderer is actually caught and not got away as he thinks.. Thank you LJ Ross for a great series..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 December 2017
The characters in this book come bursting with energy, their own internal conflicts and dedication to finding he truth. The camaraderie is enviable in the group, but this time with two major flaws I’m confident to see more of in future books. I really appreciated the way the crimes were uncovered and pursued, it never ends for this detective, at least he now has love. A brilliant read.
on 12 January 2018
DCI Ryan and his team are fantastic! There is always a connection to the previous book and I can't wait to read the next one in this series when it comes out. I would recommend to anyone but start from the first one in the series.
on 22 January 2018
Well writen as always and the discription of the areas she writes about bring back happy memories of Nothern England to an Aussie originally from Yorkshire who has visited most of the area in her books many years ago. Looking forward to the next DCI Ryan book,
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 20 January 2018
Another great DCI Ryan novel. Must admit.. I'm an addict. I enjoy LJ Ross' writing style and the characterisations of the people. It is well written and a good detective novel.
on 31 December 2017
Is it OK for an older woman to love a younger man? if not, to bad, I love Ryan, I also love everyone in his team,I certainly don't like Jennifer, Karma is a bitch Jennifer, just you wait. A fabulous read as were the 6 previous books, read this extra slow so it would last longer. Eagerly waiting for no. 8.
on 14 December 2017
Again LJ Ross doesnt disappoint. Like her five previous DCI Ryan stories,this one keeps you glued to the page from start to finish.her cast of regulars like old friends. Her description of the Kielder setting makes you feel youre there...I hope she is busy writing number seven.
on 12 December 2017
Another good one read late into the night. Excellent follow on from the previous six. Looking forward to the next one in the series. Keep 'em coming, LJ Ross!
on 11 December 2017
What a great read. As always the characters are interesting and the story line intriguing. I love the way the author is unafraid to make persons in authority much less than perfect. The right way may not always be the best way to resolve an issue. I'm so looking forward to the next instalment.
on 8 February 2018
Good author linking earlier stories with new if unbelievable events even in this crazy and exciting era.

Looking forward to next book