Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Hotbloods
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on 12 January 2018
Although I skipped most of this truly awful book, I persevered until the end. The author appeared to have no idea where she was going with this sorry tale. Seemed to me that she made up a lot of nonsense on the spur of the moment. Vampires from outer space with heating issues indeed! The plot although initially showing some promise, was silly and the characters one dimensional. Not recommended unless you want a soporific.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2017
This was an awesome book Bella has done it again with her books was a different view on what vampires are and I really enjoyed it the story line was pretty cool it is very exciting and frustrating all at once it doesn’t take long to get into it i am already addicted to the book already and can’t wait for the next one.
on 17 May 2018
I really enjoyed this book!!! I loved how it's a bit of a different kind of paranormal story.
Navan is so cool and I can't wait to read what else is in store for him and Riley.
on 20 January 2018
I have been a bit over the vampire stories aftert twilight. But i LOVE this new take on vampires and where they come from. I couldnt put this book down and loved every moment. I cant wait to read book 2 😍😍
on 14 January 2018
well well, Bella Forrest has done it again. I thoroughly enjoy reading all of her books, and findkng this little gem really made my day. Onto the next book!
on 12 January 2018
There were a lot of unexpected turns in this novel which really helped to draw me in as a reader, excited to read more within the series!
on 28 November 2017
I love all of Bella's books.. And this one is just as good.. Loved it and cannot wait till the next one comes out. Love the story line. You have done it again Bella 😀
on 12 April 2018
A little slow at times but a good read.
on 11 February 2018
Very well thought out. Love the story of it all. My kind of book! Looking forward to reading the next book
on 3 February 2018
Very interesting book. Started a little bit slower but once I started reading I couldn't put it down.