Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 27 December 2017
This was not so much a 'who dun it' but more a 'why done it'.
Drug company supplies a drug that has serious side effects to babies in later life.
So, the lies/cover ups & silence are the heart of the book.
It is interesting and the main characters are good but not 'edge of your seat' by any means.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 November 2017
I am only two thirds of the way through this book and I find it to be an excellent read. Tom Mariner is a decent character with his own flaws. I find myself thinking of this book frequently through my work day. I can't wait to get back into it. I will definitely be looking for more from this author.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2017
Good storyline and well written. Not a heavy read but a good mystery with an ending that you don't expect.
on 9 October 2017
A good read. Enjoyable detective thriller, but the romantic in me would have preferred a different ending!!!!!!!!Buy it soon and have a good read!
on 8 May 2018
I found the story very interesting and well thought out also since I have a grandson that has Aspberger, The information that was given about autism I thought was really good.
on 4 January 2018
Intriguing story with great realistic characters, whom you want to learn more about and how their lives progress. Compulsive reading
on 26 June 2018
An exciting book that you won't want to put down. A great book at a bargain Amazon Kindle price.
on 4 July 2018
Bit disappointed
on 16 March 2018
Good plot. A few twists. Liked the characters. Looking forward to the next one in the series.
on 28 July 2018
Enjoyable series liked both main characters