Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 November 2017
i loved this book, dont get me wrong, but in my opinion it was actually a bit worser than the other books in the trilogy; and i was kinda disappointed when i found out it was the last book in the series. i really wished rick riordan could at least stretch the series into five books like percyjackson and the heroesofolympus and trialsofapollo* series.

*i know this cuz theres five oracles in the book\series. one oracle every book. duh.
on 20 December 2017
This book was amazing. Humor, creativity, and a dash of romance for good measue. Only thing missing was more Percy. I was looking forward to seeing Percy and Magnus getting to know each other.Let down by that. Otherwise, absolutely amazing.
on 18 October 2017
I loved it. I love the openness of the characters in all their genders. And how accepting Rick Riordan makes it all sound
on 24 November 2017
A great ending to a great series. Diverse characters and a fun plot. Would recommend to anyone young or old.
on 3 October 2017
Great book
on 15 October 2017
Magnus Chase is my absolute favourite character that Rick has conjured up. I wasn't to surprised about the Magnus-Alex relationship, and I'm happy that Percy stayed out of most of the book. I hope it doesn't end as a trilogy, and that Magnus stays with me. Rick, give us another one.
on 5 October 2017
So, in my opinion, althoug its got all the humour and other qualities from the first magnus chase, i feel like this book disappointed me. I much rather the first book, but, still, Rick Riordan has done a pretty good job this time.