Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Life Of Lies
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$6.99

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 14 October 2017
Sahara Travis finds herself the target of someone willing to do whatever it takes to kill her. Even worse, multiple attempts on her life force her into hiring a security specialist to protect her. However, Brendan McQueen is not what Sahara was expecting, and instead, she finds herself captivated by the man. Will her burly bodyguard be able to keep her safe, or will they lose their shot at happy ever after?

What a thrilling and very engaging read Ms. Sala has penned in this story where the person responsible for the terrible things that happen to Sahara makes this book intense and fills it with edge-of-your-seat suspense. The way this story started drew me in immediately and had me determined to discover why someone would target Sahara. Why is the person responsible going to such dangerous lengths to see her dead? Will Brendan be able to find the person responsible before the danger gets too close? However, it was from the moment the hero and heroine met that I found myself totally captivated by this story, as Sahara was reluctant to have a bodyguard and Brendan is a stickler for setting rules and making absolutely certain his charge follows them. Will Sahara do what she's told from the get-go?

As for the dialogue, it had me hooked because of how intense it was due to the lengths the person targeting Sahara was willing to go to. There are so many incidents that had me wondering when something would finally happen to Sahara that Brendan might not be capable of protecting her from. Moreover, the heroine is strong and brave in being able to handle everything she goes through. I also liked how she handled the hero's bossiness when it came to her safety. Yet, what I liked most of all about the heroine is the challenge she provides the hero. While the hero, his listen-to-me-or-else attitude was endearing and showed that he would do anything for someone he was protecting, which is proven by what he's done for previous clients that he's protected and what he does for the heroine. I also liked that he gave the heroine a chance, even though being with her could make it more dangerous to protect her.

Overall, Ms. Sala has penned another really good romantic suspense where the chemistry between this couple was intense and had me wanting to know how long it would take the hero to give into their chemistry; the romance was delightful and showed how good these two are together; and the ending had me on the edge-of-my-seat because of what the heroine goes through and how far the hero is willing to go to protect her. Moreover, I also was surprised by the ending because of how many people were responsible for trying to end Sahara's life. I would recommend Life of Lies by Sharon Sala, if you enjoy romantic suspense, the sexy protector trope, or books by authors Carla Neggers, Heather Graham, Linda Howard and Karen Rose.
|0Comment |Report abuse