Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

#1 REVIEWERon 16 February 2018
"Crash" is well written with a complex plot that had me madly swiping.
This is a gripping story where You follow The protagonist, Jed Allen, a successful architect suffers from intermittent amnesia which he sustained in a crash months ago. With no memory he is trying to piece together his life, make sense of the clues around him, work out what kind of person he is...

Once again, Keith Houghton has come up with another compelling page turner.
The story has lots of twists and turns to keep you guessing.
A great psychological thriller that had me gripped right to the end.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2018
This book kept me hooked from the start trying to piece the story together ahead of time, as expected there are many twists and turns to keep you hooked.
One person found this helpful
on 6 June 2018
This one never quite made it for me. Memory loss is always a difficult condition to portray, and the plot stretched the main character's reactions to his amnesia to the absolute extreme. Individuals and their personalities were overdone, and the conclusion was predictable quite early in the storyline.
on 8 June 2018
This book is disappointing. I waded through a quite uninspiring story to find an abrupt and predictable conclusion.
on 17 May 2018
Well constructed who dunit. You don't know until the end . A good read on a plane. Well done author. More please.
on 7 June 2018
I started this book but couldn't even read it. NOT for me.
on 15 June 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Had me hooked right from the start. Unique charactes, and a cleverly put together whodunit. Not your everyday murder mystery.
on 29 January 2018
Wow. I couldn’t put it down. Great storyline. Another great read from Keith. Can’t wait for the next one.
on 11 June 2018
I enjoyed the read and will read more from this auther
on 9 February 2018