Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 December 2017
It was a good story - an action hero guy with equally macho brothers to the rescue.
on 24 August 2017
There's always something that makes you rethink and question what you're doing and where you're going in life and for Ace Armstrong, the black sheep, wayward brother of the Armstrong men, that thing is Dakota Forbes.
When Ace returns home he has no idea whether he's going to stay or not but then Dakota appears and sparks something within him and when his past comes back to haunt him, he will do anything to keep her safe.
Turbulent Intrigue was my first Melody Anne book and even though it's the fourth book in this series I enjoyed reading it as a standalone. Just between us though, I now have the urge to purchase all of the previous books in the series and read them as well.
I think fans of Maya Banks K.G.I (Kelly Group Investigations) series might enjoy this series as well.

An arc of this book was generously provided to me by Netgalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.
on 13 August 2017
Loved this story between Ace and Dakota đź’ś it finished off the Armstrong brothers books perfectly.

Can't wait to read the stories of Dakota's brothers.