Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 April 2017
Don't Stop Me Know is my first Colleen Coleman book and I really enjoyed the story line. It is not laugh out loud comedy and when any book is described like that in the Kindle library it is like the kiss of death to me. I do not say this as criticism of this book but of the people who promote it. This story is not a comedy. It is a warm and heartfelt story of a young woman who has a heart of gold and quickly learns that hard work and sacrifice does not always pay dividends. Sometimes the odds are stacked against you. This is the harsh reality of life and in the end she finally wins out. I very much look forward to more of their author's work.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 January 2018
Personally, I would not call this a laugh out loud story . Yes it has a few pieces you may chuckle over. Overall an entertaining story about Poppy Bloom a 30 year old who has just completed her PHD and expecting to get the top job. However she does not get this job and is now unemployed,broke and still living at home. The story revolves around Poppy and how her life has ups and downs. To me , like a few books I have read lately I think that the author is trying to get a message across....IE just because you have not got the position you are qualified for and had your heart set on,plus being 30, unmarried and just losing your so called two best friends does not mean the end of the world. One door closes and another opens. Well worth a read.Perhaps the title should have been DON'T GIVE UP
on 4 January 2018
I am first time with this author so I didn't know what to expect so I read some reviews on the story and they were all positive. The reviews that I read were all ladies who stated that it was a laugh out loud comedy, unfortunately I didn't find the story amusing at all which was disappointing. I suppose the book was aimed at girls and being a guy the humour went over my head. On the plus side I thoroughly enjoyed the read anyway so to guys who are looking for an interesting read away from action and blood and guts I recommend this book.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 December 2017
Not really funny, but definitely worth the read as it is inspiring. It is about resilience and friendships and what rally counts. Don't read it for the comedy, read it for the everyday message that crap happens to everyone, but you can rise above it. You can transform yourself if you want to.
on 2 January 2018
I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would, but this book was definitely addictive. It sold itself to me on the strength of Poppy to face fear and go with her gut. I love how she fought the urge to be the good girl and do what she thought she 'should' do.
I posted this book as The Mojo Diva's Book Club read for this month and I am so pleased I did. I hope others who read it love as much as I did.
on 17 January 2018
I really enjoyed this book asan opportunity to reflect on being grateful or taking pleasure in simple things like family, hobbies and doing what you enjoy. Some of it could be construed as far fetched in terms of fairy tale endings, but mostly it just made me think more positively and remember to have confidence in myself and my path. Good friends, family and the courage to chances.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 May 2017
A fun romantic story with a message for everyone about self, self care and mental health. A simple story perhaps but a great fun read and lovely characters made it a pleasure.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 June 2017
Inspiring book portraying how life can be a rollercoaster of ups and downs and it's how we handle these that makes all the difference. Also the importance of having family, good friends and love to help you achieve your dreams.
on 3 January 2018
A really entertaining, yet thought provoking read - great to see a thinking, feeling woman face adversity and come out stronger and wiser. Really enjoyed this book
on 16 January 2018
What an uplifting book, funny, sad, and wonderful. I just love Poppy and her family. They are so real. She is an inspiration to all of us who struggle with self belief and self doubt. Good on you.