Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Wish Me Home
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$6.82

on 21 February 2018
I enjoyed reading this book but it makes me sad that people only really write about the bad foster care system :( . I'm an ex foster child and so are my 3 brothers. I was fostered at 22 months of age. One of my brothers and l were able to stay together. I know that I was truly lucky to be fostered by beautiful couple who are sadly now both deceased :( . This was a very good book :) . I enjoyed it and would recommend it to all. Very hard to put down. Well done. My heart goes out to all who do suffer within the system.
on 1 August 2018
This was a lovely story of a lonely lady who befriends a loyal friend - a stray dog. The story told of a dream, insecurity, kind people and those bullies who can't help themselves, and a happy ending.
on 19 February 2018
I was fascinated to read sbout the strong bond between twins, something some people find difficult to understand. I think the storyline was a little too sugar- coated at times.
on 13 February 2018
Lovely easy to read book that spoke volumes about the bond between a dog and humans. The plot was good and I really enjoyed it.
on 14 February 2018
An emotionally tumultuous read for anyone harbouring depression but very healing. A good story and well written. Had trouble putting it down. Also shed a few tears.
on 8 April 2018
Best book I've read in a long time. Heart-wrenching, heart warming and told beautifully
on 10 March 2018
Ending a bit disappointing but still enjoyed it, anticipating possible endings was a great game and I loved the bond between dog and Cara.
on 13 February 2018
Loved this easy relaxing read. The great bond of both a lost and homeless human and canine coming together.
on 13 February 2018
Loved this book. Laughed and cried in equal measure. Insightful look into depression.
on 13 February 2018
A wonderful read. A tear or two too.