Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

A Narrow Trajectory
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 31 January 2018
The highlight of this book was the protagonist, Hillary. She is a former police officer who still in an active consultative role for the police. In her capacity of working on cold cases, she cleverly and efficiently works out what has happened to several working girls.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a great British police procedural.
on 13 February 2018
Unfortunately when I purchased this book I didn't realize it was the lost of a series of Hillary Greene books, I highly recommend it as a stand alone book, but it will spoil the earlier books if you would wish to read more.
on 14 February 2018
Can't wait to see what Hilary Green is up to next. Love this series
on 6 February 2018
A good way to bring a series of major investigations to a very fitting closure. Well done to everyone involved.
on 13 February 2018
once again found Faith's writing keeps me enthralled to the last
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 December 2017
I have now read the 6 books available for my kindle on amazon and would dearly love to carry on reading the others in this "Narrow." series..There are 17 books about DI Greene now working as a consultant to the cold case section of the police.. and the 6 I have read are excellent..I have also read the first 5 of her other series "Murder in...." but the others for both series are not available for my kindle on amazon which is annoying as in book 1 of this "Narrow" series it mentions things which happened in the other book series.. Excelland books and hopefully can get more at a later date
4 people found this helpful
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 December 2017
I have read all of Hillary Greene's mysteries from book 1 and all of them, without exception are excellent. Faith Martin has a way of making the leading characters real and recognisable as people one would like to know.

I am now reaching for her next in the series.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2017
Luck Ken SC b beg n keg b dad hajj u SC n shh j do it d jib DC news b be dry it da bg Vess b c c b k if th of fk fab nhid DC 4stars
One person found this helpful