Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 May 2017
This was a fascinating weaving of different characters and concepts in managing an old English home. The tensions between the different characters was well played out.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 December 2017
This novel was a lightweight relief from some of the heavier times I have been reading. It is pure escapism, and whilst I'm sure there are many who would aspire to this lifestyle, for most of us it's pure fantasy - about as far from reality as living on the moon. Having said that the author has an easy style which coaxes us into reading what is a fairly predictable ending. Just give in to the fairy tale and enjoy some romantic fantasy.
on 9 June 2017
A very enjoyable read which I couldn't put down. All lovely people who care about others, and NO pages and pages of descriptive sex.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 November 2017
I always enjoy escaping into Victoria's books, and this was no exception.
A romance or two, some laughs, tears and a few surprises; this is an excellent read, and the author's love of gardens is evident from beginning to end.
on 19 September 2017
This book made me not want to put it down. The story was one of the needy, the well to do and just family life with its up and downs. Life can be taken away from you with illness, then family members feel the loneliness with this separation. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I hope that when I read another of this author's tales it will be just as good.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 August 2017
Such a gentle sweet life, well it started with sadness, some badness. A little despair but mellows into a place we would all like to be
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I really enjoyed reading Love in an English Garden, it was well written and plausible I recommend it to all lovers of romantic stories that have depth.
on 15 December 2017
After reading two very moving books about the plight of women in Afghanistan I needed some light relief. This book was that and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed escaping to the English country estate.
on 16 November 2017
I enjoyed reading this book and if you like romance, gardens and fun stories which are very touching then you will too. I found the book ended a little bit abruptly, but otherwise I enjoyed it
on 17 August 2017
A "happy ever after" read, light but also involving some of life's deeper issues . For me, the ending was too abrupt, the life solutions too predictable. But an enjoyable read.