Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 20 November 2016
You would think after reading so many of Melody Anne's romances i would get tired of them but I never do.

Lindsey and Maverick have a past kind of lol they have the memory of a one night stand at Stormy and Cooper's wedding then Lindsey survived a traumatic tragedy at work as an ER nurse and her world fell apart, she really wondered if she would ever be normal again, whatever normal is.

Maverick decided he needed to help Lindsey he also couldn't get her out of his head after that one magical night but Maverick is not the settle down type of guy no way not like his brother Cooper that life was not for him so why does he feel such a strong pull to Lindsey it's more than helping her recover and move on but he will deny it until the cows come home...lol

As with all Melody Anne's romances this one sizzles, sparks and leaves you wanting more.
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 February 2018
This is a great story to read. Both having had a traumatic event happen to them. MAV taking Lin to help her past hers. Then leaving her once she was healed only to realise that he loved her. Narration was great too.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 March 2018
Seriously, who can read this type of book??!
And apparently a series.
Reading a book is precious time out of a busy life for most people. This was wasted time for me.
on 26 February 2018
absolutly love this book. Melody Ann sure captured the human emotions in this book. the touching abused animal feature really had me as i have several rescued pets. bit disapointed that we didn't get a round up of the story but i suppose we will find out in the next two books. I love Sherman and Joseph. they make me smile.
on 20 April 2018
Great read, enjoying the series.
on 23 February 2018
I quite enjoyed the story of Lindsey and Maverick. A very heart warming story except it seemed to get rushed towards the end and so I was looking forward to the epilogue to sum up the conclusion to their story. To my disappointment the author had decided to use the epilogue section to advertise her next book in the series. WOW i couldn't believe it even though I have seen authors do this before. Oxford Dictionary definition: "Epilogue, A section or speech at the end of a book or play that serves as a comment on or a conclusion to what has happened." Please, please use the epilogue for what it is defined to do. By all means advertise the next book by just tacking it on the end. I always look at how many chapters in a book and if it has an epilogue, which I really do look forward to reading, it is like finding closure.
on 5 August 2017
it's even better than billionaire aviators book 1
it's a very awesome book I really liked it
wow it's just so awesome