Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 23 November 2016
Look this was a good book & in parts I thought it reminded me of a more commercial romantic type read. Not that it wasn't good. It's just Cooper sometimes was acting like a love struck kid. There's not that many obstacles like some stories, it's hard to put into words.
Perhaps I've read too many dramatic, suspenseful, angsty, dark stories lately. This is more the norm like the older style stories. So perhaps that's it.
Anyway I enjoyed it. Stormy was a strong h & I like how she reformed Cooper by standing up for herself. Give it a go. The author always delivers.
on 9 October 2016
Another fantastic book by Melody Anne. I love that this series continues with Joseph (those who have read the previous books Ms Anne will know him) helping Sherman Anderson the boys uncle. Cooper and Stormy have 1 night together and she leaves the following morning while he still asleep. Fast forward 6 years and these two meet again. I highly recommend this book as these hot brothers make you want your own Anderson.

I'm counting down the days till Maverick and Lindsey's story - Turbulent Desires.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 February 2018
This was a great story of family. Though at times Stormy was all in then all out of the relationship. It became a bit monotonous. But a great story line. Narration was good. Though would have been good to have Cooper in a male voice.
on 20 April 2018
Great read, enjoying the series.
on 28 February 2017
Exciting story line.
Holds the reader well. Perhaps fashion description could be lessened. A person of technical background could be a little critical.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 August 2017
I'm really surprised this book has a four star rating as the storyline and characters are one dimensional and pretty inconsistent.
From the very beginning the characters were all over the place. The senior Armstrongs are supposed to be loving and intelligent people and yet, instead of talking to the brothers about their concerns, the father (with the support of his brother and wife) drops a nasty bombshell as a last farewell. That was seriously cruel, not to mention gutless since he left them all to deal with the fallout. Then there was Stormy (that name was just weird but maybe devout Christian missionaries don't always stick with traditional names) who is stubborn and independent and apparently unable to resist a challenge. Strange how she cowers in a corner because she's afraid of being outed as a gatecrasher. Surprising that pried doesn't stop her from accepting extravagant treats and lingerie from the wealthy boyfriend. There's so many more things I could mention but basically the author has no understanding of personality traits and the patterns of behaviour that go with them.
The author's writing style was also pretty unrefined. There was too many irrelevant details and unnecessary explanations of thoughts and actions.
Finally, to make matters worse, the story felt predictable as there were a number of parallels to 50 shades.
P.S. Billionaires don't tend to buy the sorts of rings that come in cardboard boxes. High end tends to be leather, velvet and wood or metal.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2016
Cooper is the oldest of four brothers who have lived a very wild lifestyle thanks to their billionaire father who had now passed away. Fighting, drinking and random sex were commonplace. As he was dying, their Armstrong father expresses great remorse for not teaching his sons to be responsible adults. He placed stipulations on their inheritance. The brothers are devastated to learn that their father was ashamed of them. Their father has stipulated in his will that they shall not inherit their portion of his estate until they mature and get married. They have ten years to achieve this. Not really needing the inheritance, Cooper sets out to do the opposite of his father's dying words and not get tied down by a woman. In walks Stormy, dressed in a hip hugging, red dress and a blonde wig for the night and Cooper immediately takes notice of her at his friend's wedding. After a hot, steamy, one night stand, Stormy decides to runaway instead of facing her mystery lover. Fast-forward to six years later, Cooper is a pilot and Stormy is a barista at the airport's cafe and they run into each other and Cooper, the man whore that he is, does not remember Stormy. This little revelation breaks her heart and so starts the story. Stormy is the neighbour and very close friend of Cooper's Uncle Sherman. Sherman plays his hand at a little match making and when Stormy is forced to leave her small apartment, he arranges for her to stay in Cooper's guest house. He has no idea that six years previously, the two met in a very intimate way at a wedding. When Cooper first saw his new guest, she looked very familiar and he was instantly attracted but he still didn't recognise her until..they kissed. Secrets held by both Cooper and Stormy cause problems and a tragic event forces their hand. A very enjoyable contemporary romance with a HEA. I'm looking forward to read the stories of the other brothers.
3 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 September 2017
2.5 stars

The Prologue put me off and I almost didn't continue then the first few chapters had me more invested up until "six years later." Then I did leave the story. Days later I went to read my kindle only to find this story still open and not the one I was currently reading on my computer. In the end I did finish this book but for me, I felt disconnected to the characters.

Nothing really happened, just lots of avoidance between Cooper and um.... see forgettable, it's a real shame as there was a story here and the author has potential but it was developed enough.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 August 2016
I will say that while reading the first few chapters I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this book. Let me tell you....That quickly changed. I devoured this book. I really enjoyed Stormy and Cooper's story. I even loved learning about the other Armstrong men and I can't wait for their stories too.

Thank you Melody for a splendid read.
One person found this helpful
on 5 August 2017
It was nice to read a billionaire book where the money wasn't the main focus. I really enjoyed the chemistry between the two main characters and felt the pace
Of the story was well thought out. Look forward to
Reading more of the brothers books.