Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 June 2016
Love this author. Nathan McBride and Harv are at it again , this time in Nicaragua the place where Nathan was tortured almost to death. They are hunting a sniper, not just any old sniper, but one who was trained and worked with them. Can the teacher ever win against their best pupil? He knows all their moves and all their plans, can they outsmart him and survive? Read it you won't regret buying it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 May 2017
I have enoyed reading four novels of Nate and Harvey and their exploits. This story was exceptionally better than the first three. Nate needed to use all of his guise and training to complete his task. It kept me interested all through although one has become expectant of the results. Looking forward to book 5.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 July 2017
I have read all the Nathan McBride series. They are all well written. Each story involves Nathan and his friend Harvey involving themselves in special ops. Enjoy reading all their escapades.
on 21 March 2017
Out of the first 4 books this one is ranked 4 for me . Somewhat difficult to follow , with very technical issues about locations and movements. Still enjoyable but not his best work . I look forward to Book 5
on 26 May 2017
I really enjoyed reading this book and looking forward to the next one in the series if you like action and interesting characters then you will enjoy this series of books
on 11 April 2016
I have read the 4books of the Nathan McBride Series and seriously enjoyed each novel I am not saying this author is the best thing since sliced bread but he is good .
on 31 August 2015
Absolutely loved this book. The story is captivating from page one! Well written, not long winded, concise, precise and so good I bought the rest of the series!! I kinda hope somewhere along the way Nathan & Harv will meet up with Jack Reacher. Love it! Love it! Love it!!
2 people found this helpful
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 13 April 2016
Another really good well written Mc Bride story. The series is excellent have all 5 books to date and can recommend them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 November 2015
Love everything Andrew writes, he has some great Characters and Solid Stories.

Very hard to put down
on 1 December 2015
As always I like the Nathan McBride series.
But I found this one hard to read and it took much longer than usual. I'm not quite sure what it was - maybe a little too much technical talk.