Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 November 2017
I am slowly working my way through all of Faith Martin's novels with Hillary Greene. I could leave five stars for each one of them, but I fear I would be repeating myself.
The novels are very well written and the characters most likeable (well, except for the baddies of course). I'm just delighted I still have more to go before I have to put them down and wait for Faith to catch up.
Start at the beginning and then just sit back, read and enjoy, they are very worthwhile.
One person found this helpful
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 24 March 2018
Faith Martin comes through again with a good mystery and once again Hillary is up to the mark solving it. A good read but probably now renamed in the Murder series.
on 9 November 2017
Faith is a wonderful story teller and with her main character Hilary spins a tantalising tale that keeps you turning the pages. I am so glad there are more books in this series to enjoy.
on 28 January 2018
This book is a real page turner, no way can you put it down! Very cleverly written. An exciting book!
on 13 February 2018
Not much margin of error here, Ms. Martin keeps to the formula and delivers another entertaining read.
on 5 March 2018
Enjoying the series and what is happening to hillary greene.

Good plot read book on one rainy day will be buying next in series
on 9 March 2018
I love Hillary Greene’s character - a strong, smart woman who is also a great leader.
These books Keep you guessing & trying to solve the cases along the way!
on 19 December 2017
Different with an interesting twist. Meets all the required guidelines of a successful writer. Will read more like it. Very good.
on 1 December 2017
Love love this entire series. Well crafted story lines, engaging and likeable characters and dammed good story lines. Can’t get enough of Faith Martin and Hillary Greene
on 11 February 2018
xcellent story with a gentler prospective. Love the love and the characters. Smart Hillary has me wanting more of her and Steven.