Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 September 2015
Brutal but evocative and incredibly good writing that completely captivated and I couldn't put it down, seriously I just read this so quick because I couldn't let the story stop in my head for too long. Not for the faint hearted but a great read!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 January 2015
The only emotion this novel inspires is apathy towards the characters, situation and motivations.
on 18 November 2017
Very griping from the first few lines! What an interesting idea and very spooky! Definitely suggest giving this book a try!
on 17 May 2014
Found this to be a very good read and can't wait till the third book. Bring it out soon please.
on 4 May 2014
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!! It was the best book I have read in a very, very long time! Brilliantly written and the kind of edge of your seat thrilling that really gets you hooked!
on 16 May 2014
I LOVE this series! Can't wait until book 3! Can't put them down. Best read I've enjoyed since finishing the last of the mortal instruments series.
on 29 July 2015
I hadn't heard of this author before and had purchased this for some time before I was tempted to read it. From the first chapter though, I was hooked, and couldn't put it down! I am heading straight on to the next book in the series.
on 28 October 2017
The story is fascinating and intense. Loved all of it and especially Raffe! Wanted to find a love story about angels and I'm so glad I took a chance on this book.
on 1 December 2013
Love this series!!!! Got lots of fighting and action with drama and a little romance. Love the characters and it's very well written only problem is am finished before I know it just loved it!!!!
on 26 November 2016
Addictive great read. Suitable for 14 to 30+. Should be made into a movie.