Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More 50 million songs to make the moment Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

on 24 February 2018
So much needs be explained... So much left out. I'm not sure my needs were met with this episode and I'm not really sure that things will be any different in the next book... I'll give it a few days and see if I'm ready for more...
on 18 November 2017
Very griping from the first few lines! What an interesting idea and very spooky! Definitely suggest giving this book a try!
on 4 May 2014
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!! It was the best book I have read in a very, very long time! Brilliantly written and the kind of edge of your seat thrilling that really gets you hooked!
on 16 May 2014
I LOVE this series! Can't wait until book 3! Can't put them down. Best read I've enjoyed since finishing the last of the mortal instruments series.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 September 2015
Brutal but evocative and incredibly good writing that completely captivated and I couldn't put it down, seriously I just read this so quick because I couldn't let the story stop in my head for too long. Not for the faint hearted but a great read!
on 16 January 2015
The only emotion this novel inspires is apathy towards the characters, situation and motivations.
on 29 July 2015
I hadn't heard of this author before and had purchased this for some time before I was tempted to read it. From the first chapter though, I was hooked, and couldn't put it down! I am heading straight on to the next book in the series.
on 17 May 2014
Found this to be a very good read and can't wait till the third book. Bring it out soon please.
on 1 December 2013
Love this series!!!! Got lots of fighting and action with drama and a little romance. Love the characters and it's very well written only problem is am finished before I know it just loved it!!!!
on 28 October 2017
The story is fascinating and intense. Loved all of it and especially Raffe! Wanted to find a love story about angels and I'm so glad I took a chance on this book.