Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

on 8 April 2018
the book its ok, it's teaching us how to love ourselves first before the other, how we see ourselves in the mirror, and a great way talking to ourselves, and create that habit, but i found out it is just the average information that most of us already know.

very short and simple, basically its just affirmation saying i love myself.

the message will be very powerful, for someone who in battle with depression
on 1 March 2017
I loved this book and will refer to it for a long time. Though I feel a bit silly at times, I have at first in every thing for personal recovery I've tried that ended up making a difference! I didn't get far with whatever kept my pride and ego happy. This practice HAS already made a significant difference in my wellbeing days later. Thanks also to James Altucher for pointing me in this direction.
on 3 February 2018
I have been through a lot in the last 5 years. A death in the family, followed by a divorce and then I started drinking a lot and subsequently lost my job and had to sell my house. To say I was down is not an understatement.

This book has really helped me get back my mojo and return to the living. I loved his advice, particularly the chapter on the snakes...
on 6 November 2017
Some books take 500 pages to teach a core truth.

This is not that kind of book.

Short, potent, and rich with the AHA! of deep recognition because it tells a deep truth in a laser-focused yet wholly accessible way.

Beautifully done. Highly recommended.
on 11 June 2017
I really enjoyed this book, it's such a refreshing wake up call to love yourself. So simple, and easy to read, I felt really lifted and motivated after reading this.
It's not a new concept, but we need to be reminded of this from time to time so that we can see clearer.
Thanks Kamal!
on 4 February 2017
It is a simple and effective way to look at your life, transform it in a way that is not imaginable, and discover your true self in the process.
Inspiring, beautifully written, and straight forward....
on 7 August 2016
I want to give this awesome book many many more stars. Thank you Kamal for this wonderful poece of Magic, a word I have used for a very long time and so wonderful to see you using it so Magicaly here. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. Namaste.
on 20 September 2016
Loved it!!!

Although some of the points are influenced by Jiddu krishnamurthy. But kamal showed the shortcut to implement practically, to live life fully.. Thanks kamal for writing and most importantly for sharing.
on 19 January 2018
Worth doing your self the favour by reading this. There's no ego, just passion and a great straight forward timeless message.
on 10 September 2017
Thought provoking, short and to the point, easy to listen to, with a message that is very powerful and possibly even life saving.