When are signatures required for delivery?
Signatures may be required for delivery due to the value, size, or type of item you've ordered.
Some examples may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversized items like large TVs.
- Large Musical Instruments, like Keyboards, Pianos and Drumkits.
If your order requires signature on delivery, you will see this in checkout and in your order confirmation.
If you won't be available to sign for your order:
- Check if your order has started shipping through Your Orders.
- If the order hasn't entered the shipping process, select a different shipping address where someone will be available to sign for the package in Your Orders, by clicking Order Details.
- If your order is fulfilled by a third party seller, click Contact Seller in Your Orders to request any changes.
If the order has started shipping / has shipped:
- Contact the courier, once the tracking details are available.
- Arrange to pick up the shipment with the courier, or wait for a 'We missed you' card, to pick it up from the courier.
Note: Content in this help page may be updated from time to time.