TOP 100 REVIEWER
25 September 2018
This is the first book I have read from this author but I have a few of her books waiting on my kindle to be read. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this book, but the blurb really caught my eye and captured my attention.

Emma has not had the best life. Her back story will break your heart. She is timid, she is quiet but I liked how she kept getting stronger throughout the book.
Aiden is a bit of a hunk! I totally swooned for his caring nature and his protective ways. He is pure book boyfriend material. Give me more of Aiden!
Their connection to one another was really sweet. They were safe in each other’s arms, and that was beautiful to read.

The book starts pretty heavy. You start off in the world that is called Emma’s life. I was intrigued by this book and read it quickly. I do however think that I needed more back info of what was happening in the Colton and Katia situation. The book seemed to build slow at the start and then shoot out the action pretty fast. Regardless of that I did still enjoy the book. I had tears eyes in some parts, but most of it warmed my heart. This book does have trigger warnings so please make sure you go into it knowing there might be something you may not like. I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink