TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 20 January 2020
I absolutely loved book one, Mine Forever, so have been eagerly awaiting this second book in the Deadly Women series. I can honestly say I loved every bit of it and the wait was truly worth it.

Presley Witt has arrived back in the city of Sydney and planning to make a name for herself. She certainly does in a spectacular way! Being a part of the underworld was her life for many, many years until it wasn’t- she then found hell on Earth.

I am a little scared of how the mind of this author works; it’s dark, dangerous, deceptive and darn brilliant. She certainly understands how to kill off characters in creative situations as well as build up the tension in a scene that makes for an exciting read.

I have to say straight up I really liked Presley. I liked her sensational strength, determination, her ‘take no hostages’ manner and willingness to go through with every plan. I also liked Lennon Fulton, her lover and second in charge. His dedication to Presley is one hundred percent but he has a heart too. He’s an alpha but willing to submit to his Queen- an extremely rare feature in a character however it works. It was fun meeting up with the characters from book one, especially Ebony. 😂 Equally it was great meeting new characters too.

I’m not going to give any more of the storyline away because you need to read Havoc. It’s early in the year but the top of my favourite books for 2020 and will be hard to beat.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink