11 January 2019
Normally I don’t write reviews, but this book is great, so I think it deserves a good wrap. So I thought I’d share what I think about it.
My partner and I have both read a lot of self-help books about relationships over the years. And many of them are pretty lame. But this one just makes sense.
It’s really easy to read and it was written in a way that made it feel like I was having a conversation with the author… about my relationship.
From the first chapter, I could see all the things I was doing wrong in my relationship, and also my past relationships...it just really made it so clear.
And I couldn’t believe how much I related to what was being said. As I was reading it I was thinking " Has this guy met us? How could he know this is happening in my relationship?" It was just spot on!
And not only did it show me what I had been doing wrong, but when you read it, use the strategies at the end, because they really work. They seem pretty simple, but I’ve got to say that they made a huge difference.
So if you're having some trouble in your relationship and like me, you’re fighting a lot, then do yourself a favour and get this book. You'll gets heaps out if it. It’s really helped my relationship!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink