Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
17 April 2017
A Romance with a Twist.
Hooked from the first page. I've loved all of Kylie Scott's Stage Dive Series and I loved book 1 in The Dive Bar series, but I think this book may possibly be my favourite of them all. We get to see all the previous Stage Dive and Dive Bar characters, and I loved that so much, nothing like a catch up while meeting new friends. The newbies in question are Joe and Alex, two pretty much exact opposites who finally meet following months of emailing. After realising she's been duped online Alex is all for leaving the lies behind and going home (lesson learned). Joe however, is not willing to give in so easily and when Alex gets a bad bout of flu, Joe is the one nursing her back to health. Their friendship strikes back up and the chemistry between them heats up, things are looking up, they're both learning life lessons, and I'm happy. Then BAM! In the flick of an eye everything changes. My heart went out to the whole group, more so with Alex who I know was just coming out of her comfort zone. Nevertheless she tries her best to be there in Joe's time of need. Brilliantly written from Alex's POV, I laughed (Alex was hilarious), I cried and I prayed for a HEA. I was provided with an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink