6 July 2019
This is our first security camera system, and I love it. I bought it, and installed it all within a half hour (and I’m not handy). It was super easy to set up the cameras as wireless devices, and it all connected to an app on my phone. After a bit of fiddling around attaching the cameras outdoors, I opted for purchasing a couple more of the longer attachments that actually screw into the camera (rather than using the simple magnetic mounts). This was just my preference as I’ve hung them from the waves of our roof, so it gives me a better angle etc.

Four cameras was enough for us (front door/yard, both sides of the house, and then back door/deck area) - great coverage.

I’ve only had it for a month and so far love it - really clear picture, including at night, and great sound quality. It will record upon movement and capture that segment -
So I’m able to look back and review any recordings.

We are away overseas and I’ve been able to see the family pets (and speak to them through the camera!), check on the household (love or reviewing tape) and can even hear conversations. It’s been great.

For a no-fuss starter kit - I’m
100% happy with what it can do, what I can see, hear and control from the app. Again, perhaps there are more hard-core security systems, but this does the trick for us!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink