17 October 2018
I purchased this because I wanted to be able to watch Foxtel in bed comfortably and not have my iPad smack me in the face as I drift off to sleep.
Could I pay the extra $ 25/month for another Foxtel box in my room ? Possibly. Am I too much of a tight ass to do that ? Definitely.
So I though I’d try this little gadget out instead.
I’m so glad I did ! As you can see from my photo, I have the Gooseneck Tablet Stand clamped to the edge of my bedside table and I’m able to get it to an angle where both my hubby and I can watch the iPad quite comfortably. The clamp feels very secure and it’s got rubbery bits along the inside so it won’t scratch your furniture. At this angle, when I touch my iPad the screen will wobble a bit but at no point does it feel like the iPads going to slide out, because the clamps holding it in place are spring loaded. The actual “gooseneck is bendable but still quite stiff - which of course, it needs to be in order for it not to sag under the weight of your iPad.

Was it worth the $ 25 I paid for it ?
Yes, absolutely. To be fair I could have paid twice that price at the shops and still been happy with my purchase.

What about the seller ?
Fantastic service. Paid for it Monday, received it Wednesday, carefully packaged with simple instructions.

Would I buy it again ?
For sure ! Would make a handy Christmas gift for anyone who enjoys watching movies or Tv in bed, or just for a tight ass like me who doesn’t want to part with $ 25 extra bucks a month for another Foxtel box.

Two thumbs up 👍🏽 👍🏽