12 December 2018
I've had other branded e-readers before but none compare to the Kindle Paperwhite. The lighting control is very good and I haven't had to push the boundaries on max brightness, not even at night. No screen glare so you can read perfectly in the sun. The 300ppi resolution is a pretty great feature to have on this model, which was one of the main reasons that made me finally pick one up. Waterproofing is a bonus.

I've had the Kindle for a few weeks now and have been reading every day and still going off my very first charge! The touch screen works great and I haven't found any issues. For those who have not used e-readers before, the touch screen can feel sluggish compared to tablets with large processors so if you're experiencing this it's normal. It's definitely worth the trade off to have a beautiful screen that's kind on the eyes and a very very long battery life compared to any tablet on the market, which is what you want went you're devouring a book for days on end.

What more can I say. If you're an avid reader, looking for an e-reader or just love the idea of having thousands of books in the palm of your hand, the new Kindle Paperwhite is the way to go.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink