Reviewed in Australia on 12 December 2015
Firstly, I had not read any books by this Author until I read Jerk. What I discovered and really loved about this story was witnessing the chemistry and lust/love affair between Hayden and Presley. The story was fast paced and I found myself reading through the evening just to know if and when they would finally acknowledge their attraction and secret love for each other. Every time I thought they would own up to their true feelings, they would walk away from each other only to be drawn right back where they were meant to be. Ah, the angst, which at times made me cringe witnessing their interactions. Without giving away any spoilers, I could not put this book down and once I finished it I discovered the Author had released an entire earlier series which had a little crossover regarding a few minor characters and I immediately purchased the Dark Angel Box Set to read their own journeys and am happy to say read all 4 Books this weekend. Loved reading Jerk and Dark Angel etc, just sorry that the Author has yet to release any further works. Highly recommended.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink