Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More See more Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 10 REVIEWER
7 January 2019
This surprise release was just the antidote I needed to all the Christmas and New Year celebrations. I was able to sit down and just enjoy a read, which hadn't happened for a few weeks.

Tori and Adrien's story was a cute, sexy, story of finding real love against the odds, when you have family and your country breathing down your back to make a suitable match.

Our lovelies are both a little lost at the moment, and find a bit of sense and companionship in each other. I love how they meet and how their stories came together.

There are a lot of secondary characters, that at first as the story is starting were a little confusing - however I think that is more me than the story - blogger burn out is a real thing, and I was in the middle of it. It is also setting up characters for the next books in this series too.

I just wanted Tori and Adrien to be together. But can they make it with all the outside pressures on them?

To find out, you will need to read for yourself.

Fun, flirty and fabulous, I cannnot wait to see where Ms Karr takes this series.

Please don't make me wait too long to find out!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink