Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

21 July 2017
4.5 stars for Swink!

Adriana Locke never disappoints. I’ve loved all the Landry family series and Camilla’s story is no different.

I always love a good bad boy/good girl story so when I saw that Swink was just that, I was even more excited to see what Camilla was up to. I started reading as soon as Swink hit my Kindle. We’ve been teased before that Camilla is hooking up with someone and I was ready to learn who the lucky person was.

Dom and Camilla are the TOTAL opposite but like the saying says opposites attract. They fit together perfectly and were just right for each other. Their chemistry flew off the page and I could feel the sexual tension. I loved their relationship. Dom had times where he didn’t feel like he was enough for Camilla because of how she grew up but she made sure he knew that he was perfect for her. She wasn’t going to let him doubt their relationship on her watch. Dom taught Camilla to stand up for herself and not let her family control her by following their expectations. Dom taught Camilla to be her own person and live the life that she wants. Don’t be fooled, Camilla is not your typical spoiled rich girl.

I loved this addition to the series. I loved seeing how protective the brothers of the Landry family were of Camilla and how they tried to look out for her even if they were a little over the top sometimes. I highly recommend this book and the rest of the series because I can guarantee that you will fall in love with this family just like I have. While I’m sad that this is the last book in the series, I can’t wait to read the spin off and hopefully see the characters again in Sienna’s story.

*ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*
0Comment Report abuse Permalink