TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 13 April 2020
Rise: Sins of the Sidhe - Book 7 by Briana Michaels

This series just gets better with every instalment! Briana Michaels weaves such an intricate web with these characters! Having said that, it’s easy to follow this story arc and the couple involved as we have met them in previous books. This story arc is for Zeke and Morrigan.

I wasn’t sure how much I was going to like Morrigan. She is after all, the Goddess of Battle and gave Adam and Brinley such a bloody hard time in their story arc, book 2, Shine. I was apprehensive, but the author led me into Morrigan’s story with such finesse that I instantly felt a rapport with the Goddess.

Zeke. Oh Zeke! How I fell for him. BIG TIME! His back story is heart breaking and we get a real sense of why he has such a soft touch and gentle heart when it comes to females. I just love this demon so much!

The relationship that develops between these two is explosive to say the least. It is fraught with danger to both but in true heroic fashion, the pair manage to overcome old histories, old hatreds, old suspicions and between them forge a bond that is unbreakable, even by death itself!

I love this series and I already have book 8, Exile queued in my Kindle! I gave this one four stars.
Report abuse Permalink