29 August 2019
This is a special story in more ways then one. It has stayed with me for days after reading and I hope that those that need to hear it’s messages discover the joy that is a Kelsey Kingsley story. I have read every word the author has published and every new book becomes my favourite. Forget the Stars is the best story she has written in my opinion and has become one of my top reads of 2019.

You can’t help but fall for both Chad and Molly as individuals but when they start to come together you just want to spend all your time with them.

I really enjoyed the journey of both characters and was very taken with how relatable Molly is. It was refreshing to meet a female character with some body acceptance issues that didn’t let it rule her life in an unhealthy way. I loved her strength and how she was willing to step out of her comfort zone but wasn’t blinded by her success.

Chad is the sweetheart book boyfriend we all deserve. He’s fun, passionate and on his way to knowing what he wants. I really enjoyed the honest and respectful way the author incorporated life with a chronic illness into this story. She didn’t shy away from the awkward truths and highlighted an experience I’m sure many readers are having in one way or another. I believe it is so important for books, TV, movies etc to normalise love for everyone, no matter what challenges they may have and Kelsey Kingsley has done this beautifully.

Some of Kelsey’s past characters make wonderful appearances in this story and as always Sebastian steals any scene he is in. Do your self a favour if you haven’t already and read Chad’s band mates stories.

I can’t recommend this enough if you are looking for a sweet, emotional, feel good love story!

#chally forever!!!