Reviewed in Australia on 1 June 2021
Best thing ever! I love my travel mug. Definitely value for money. I own three and I don’t know what I would do without them. I use them every single day of the year. No spills! Press the button to drink, let go and it closes. No chance of this baby spilling your precious choice of beverage. I bought my first Contigo westloop auto seal 9 years ago and I only bought a new one as it was looking a bit worn After all this time it is still leakproof so I use the oldest one at home when I watch the tele . I take two to work in my backpack, one for morning tea and one for lunch. By lunch (5 hours later) my drink is more warm than hot but it’s a mug not a thermos so that’s fine by me. I have also taken juice in them and they have kept nice and cool. I have dropped my travel mugs so many times, there are barely any dents and maybe a few surface scratches but there is nothing wrong with them after all these years. Only cons for me are don’t put the travel mug in the dishwasher, the colour starts coming off so just hand wash which is seriously no problem at all thanks to the fancy flip out thing in the lid for easy cleaning ( they didn’t have that in the original...nice improvement) So easy.
Report abuse Permalink