Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More See more Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
9 March 2018
Menace is my favourite of this entire series and I did not think anything could top Havoc but I have been proven wrong. Mason (Menace) and Karina just give this story such depth and I put that down to Mason’s maturity.

Admittedly, I did not notice Mason that much in the other stories. He was always in the background except for the incident with Caleb with the Moonshine.

You know a wonderful story when you highlight beautiful moments and there were many in Menace. We follow Mason and Karina from their blind date to ultimately Karina delivering the family unit that Mason and Caleb always felt was lacking in just the two of them. I loved following Karina giving these two men a female touch to their home and lives. The reference to cupcakes for Caleb made me tear up and then Menace and his fear of being lonely and Karina filling that hole.

Karina was a wonderful female character, she too had her heart broken but she was such a strong role model and it was perfect her being a teacher. One of my favorite moments was when Menace came to the classroom and realises who his son’s teacher is!

There is the touch of drama from the Moonshine Taskforce which creates excitement and again all the crew feature in their love story.

I actually thought this would be the end but I see with excitement that Caleb is getting his own story and I cannot wait.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink