TOP 500 REVIEWER
31 March 2018
This book was about a two young people Alexis and Greyson , Alexis knew as soon as she looked up and sore a handsome young man on her jetty and Greyson knew as soon as he looked up and sore a beautiful girl on an ugly bike that their lives would be entwined but how you need to read this amazing book to find out. Alexis & Greyson's love story feels so real you feel every emotion, the connection these two have is just beautiful I truly loved Alexis the love of her friends got her through some tough times even though her father stayed hidden for a long time he was there supporting her behind the scenes. When I purchased this book and it was a pre-order purchase and at a cheap price under AUD$2.00, I don't normally buy books this way but I am so glad I did, even if the price has gone up you will not regret buying it, Congrats to L.A. Fiore on her writing style and her ability to make you believe that this is a true love story of 2 souls mates and their journey through life, this book deserves more than 5 stars. 💙💜❤💛💚💑👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🏍
0Comment Report abuse Permalink