Reviewed in Australia on 30 September 2017
Talk about saving the best until last - Ms Miller you slayed me with this book. I knew you could write a very good rom-com, which have a good balance of funny and straight, but here you have written a story with such depth and emotion that I need to buy shares in Kleenex.

We've been teased with glimpses of Grace and Daniel's story throughout this series and I've been so desperate to read this book. Anyone remember 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'? This film was so hyped up and my expectations raised so high, that when I did watch it I was disappointed. That was my worry, but thankfully this book did live up to my hopes of it.

I was so pleasantly surprised by all the layers and unexpected reveals that make up this well written and wonderful story. The plot is clear, has good pace and is filled with an amazing cast of characters, who not only feel real but who you would love to have in your life. And yes I'll put my hand up to having been fooled by Ms Miller and taken a very one-sided view of Daniel, so when we (or should I say Serenity) really got to the crux of the issue, suddenly I had to rethink all my misconceptions of the guy.

If you haven't got this gist by now I LOVED this book, and whilst I am sad to see the end of series I am really looking forward to what the author will wow me with next.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink