27 June 2019
I choose to buy this posture corrector because of the good reviews, and I thought maybe this one will work for me. After receiving it, the first time I tried it on, it is hard to put on by yourself, you need a second person to help you. And the material is actually stiff and not comfortable at all. But still, I did not want to leave any negative reviews on this product yet, I was thinking maybe it takes time for me to get used to it.
Well, 2nd time trying it on, still not so comfortable, and I said to myself, I need to have more patient on this product.
The 3rd time, today, well, you see the pictures. After I put it on and try to adjust it with the help of my partner, the plastic ring at back snapped. ONLY THE 3RD TIME!! What a disappointment!
I normally do not leave any reviews on products I buy online, but this is so disappointed. Especially as I bought it because of all the positive reviews. I think I should left a review, at least remind someone like me buying product based on reviews. At least you can see what could happen on this product. NOT HAPPY!
review imagereview image