TOP 100 REVIEWER
28 June 2015
There's something about a Jane Porter book that has me sneaking back to it through the day to read a few more pages when I really should be doing something else, and The Taming Of The Bachelor certainly had that effect on me.
Set in picturesque Marietta Montana, this is the latest book in Jane's Sheenan family saga and tells the story of youngest brother Dillon and Paige Joffe, whom he's had a thing for since he first set eyes on her.
Paige has always thought Dillon pretty darned cute too, but she's eight ears older than him and a widow with two children, which is a problem for them both. Paige thinks he's too young for her and Dillon thinks she's too good for him. He doesn't want marriage or a family because growing up in his own household has been darned tough. The trouble is that when they're together it just feels right for both of them, and when they're apart they're miserable.
What more can I say? This is a great book. I couldn't put it down. Read it for yourself snd you'll see what I mean.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink