TOP 500 REVIEWER
11 May 2015
I did not think it could get better than Incandescence but then Sy jumps into the picture and Oh MY!!!! seriously hot and angry.

The tension is ever building in this installment and it keeps getting hotter throughout the story.

I really liked seeing the story unfold from a different point of view from the first book really answered some questions I wanted to know about.

I really loved the difference in the characters as they developed in the story from the beginning to the tragedies that made them become stronger and fight for more.

Sy is one of those rare characters that when you find him your reading life has changed he is the one that makes or breaks this story. Sys back story is one of pure tragedy and you cant help but love him before during and after.

Holly is perfect, broken, funny and strong. Her story is sad and how she overcomes her grief and obstacles is entirely amazing.

As a couple they are brilliant they really work well and their story is one that needs to be told. They fall for each other easily and you can clearly see why. This one is a soul match one that will be hard to top, although I believe River Savage has the talent to bring about a few more of these amazing couples and give us their stories.

I LOVED this book and I cannot wait to read whatever River Savage comes out with next its bound to be INCREDIBLE.

I will most definitely be continuing on with this series. Bring on Jess' story its going to be the funniest of the bunch I think, and I reckon the sexiest.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink