Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

30 April 2019
This is my first book by this author, I'm not even sure if she's written any other books at this stage ( I will endeavor to find out that answer though.) as I found her book in an email sent by Amazon and I thought oh why not give it a go, so here I am just finished the book and these are my thoughts.
This book was so easy to read, the authors writting style really suited me and I found myself sucked in within the first couple of chapters and that's a big thing for me if you'd seen all the DNF's on my Kindle.
The story it's self although it has some heavy subjects it light and I found myself laughing out loud so many times and I honestly very rarely do that, I'll laugh in my head but that's as far as it goes so it was a refreshing and embarrassing change to find myself not being able to contain a belly laugh on the train but it was fun.
I'm not one to tell you about the story in my reviews because you can read the synopsis yourself but I will tell you that this book is worth the money so go ahead and buy it and enjoy.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink