TOP 100 REVIEWER
23 July 2018
This was a fabulously entertaining book to read, that was very well written with some charismatic characters that were addictive to get to know. I really enjoyed the way Laurelin Paige put them together and gave us their story.

This is a story of enemies to lovers with a marriage of convenience thrown into the pot. Weston King is a rich, cocky playboy who I totally swooned over. I loved him right from the first chapter. He was funny, sexy, and stubborn; he had woman falling at this feet. He isn't interested in any long term relationships or seeing the same women on any two consecutive nights, that is until Elizabeth Weston walks into his office. Elizabeth is a feisty, strong independent woman who certainly gives Weston something to think about. I loved to watch her rattle his cage more than once.

Sorry to say the path to true love doesn't always run smoothly. Weston and Elizabeth take us on a surprising, and interesting journey that had me laughing at times and lapping up every bit of drama and backbiting these two characters could throw at me. Their chemistry was some of the best I have read, it was seriously HOT!! Although this genre has been done many times before this was a refreshing take on the subject, with extremely well written characters, a strong storyline and secondary characters that added to the fun and drama.

This book is part of a duet and I'm not going to lie here because I actually screamed at the ending of this book because there is a massive cliffhanger that left me wanting the next book so, so much! Roll on November that's all I can say! An absolutely brilliant book!!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink