Reviewed in Australia on 28 October 2018
I could not be happier with my purchase! After doing a tonne of research, I’m so glad I chose the Joovy Qool stroller. It’s really sleek and stylish, such great value for money, and it lives up to it everything it promises.

It’s super easy to steer and manoeuvre and I’ve found it really easy to get into shops, cafes etc. which was a big problem with my previous bulky stroller. It’s really easy to click in the seat and the stroller collapses easily, making it really convenient when transporting, perfect for travel. I really love how the front bar rotates around and how easy the harness is to use, meaning I can get my baby in and out so quickly. The storage basket is huge and it has handy pockets where I keep my personal items that I need to get to quickly – Joovy have thought of everything.

Another great function is how you can easily remove and wash the seat fabric, which is an absolute must! The canopy expands so that you have the option to completely cover the baby, you can see in really easily through the mesh, also making it really well ventilated. This makes it great for naps, particularly because you can easily recline the seat. My baby loves this stroller (it’s one of the only places he will nap!) and since I’m currently planning for baby number 2, I’m so happy that this stroller converts to a double or triple and I can’t believe how many configuration options there are! I’m telling all of my pregnant friends to put the Joovy Qool on their wishlist! I can’t rave about it enough!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink