TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 9 April 2020
I am finally back in the Natalie Bennett world of epic craziness. Reading Sweet Poisons, made me realise my love for this authors stories and characters.

Natalie is known for creating such dark and twisted characters and here we are introduced to Nova and Rhett.

Nova is definitely one of a kind on the front she comes across as being this sweet and innocent person but deep down she harbours this dark side that is begging to just be released. Then when she meets Rhett, the new guy in town. They have this drawl to one another, ones darkness calling another. They are like two moths to a flame. When they are together they just unite.

Rhett and Nova’s story is fast paced and let me tell you I had this part of their story read in a couple of hours. This book is filled with so much mystery and secrets that are yet to be revealed. It’s like the author is leaving small breadcrumbs throughout this book and in the final conclusion book everything will be unraveled in an explosion like form.

Once I started this book I could not put it down, from these characters first initial meeting, chemistry was brewing and as the pages and chapters went by, you could see that becoming stronger and stronger.

These characters are so multilayered that you just want to slowly peel each layer back and reveal what their deepest desire, secrets, urges and more importantly what makes them loose control.

I certainly can’t wait for the next book, which I am going to be starting right now.

+ Advanced Readers Copy +