Reviewed in Australia on 7 December 2017
Loved this to bits. It was simple, easy, sweet, sooooo hot, and overall a feel-good sexy read that will have you out the door wanting to make a little difference in someone else's life. God knows this book makes me want to do more.

I thought this was going to be a hot romance with a love triangle but it wasn't that at all. It was about two people who've always been in love, who've already got their stuff together and know what they want, and who play this tumultuous game with each other while figuring out what to do with their lives as both a couple and individual people. The veterans involved were a sweet edition to making this feel more like a family coming together instead of just a romance novel. I loved that Anniston changed all their lives while changing hers, as well. It was just a hot, hilarious and sweet read the whole way through. I was either shaking my head at Theo, feeling for Cade, or rooting on Anniston when things got crazy. The last bit was a surprise and I liked how it switched things up. This is definitely a great debut. Recommend!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink