Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

19 May 2019
This story is your classic new adult, college romance story and it was exactly what I needed to break up all the angsty, emotional drama I have been reading lately. I am a big fan of the whole manwhore getting his arse kicked by love thing. And this was that to a T.

Nina was such a sweetheart but she made all the classic stupid girl mistakes that drive me a little crazy. And while I understood that she was trying to prevent getting her heart broken I just wanted to shake her and tell her to use her big girl words.

Carter, well he was Carter and honestly I think I cut these guys so much slack because let's face it teenage boys/young men are stupid. They do ( with few exceptions) think mostly with their little head and Carter wasn't one of the exceptions.

And honestly if this book wasn't written in dual points of view I would have hated it. But getting to know them both and what they were thinking and feeling I was able to forgive them both their stupidity and hope that they would set aside their pride and actually let the other know what they were feeling.

But then as I said this was a typical new adult, college romance and I got exactly what I expected and it was exactly what I needed and having seen the blurb for the next book I am looking forward to Sadie and who I am assuming is Carter's brother's story.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink