Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

12 April 2014
Thanks Michael Mosley - you could well be a life saver. My weight gain had been out of control and aggravating clinical depression, so this has been a valuable tool in changing my life! While technically very healthy, I was miserable, and heading for diabetes if the path continued.
After a couple of months with the Fast Diet I was still struggling a bit with the middle of fast days, but overall it has been brilliant. Interesting perspectives on weight loss, fitness, nutrition and 'dieting', and very accessible. So far I've lost 7kg in just over eight weeks and, while I'm currently overseas and on holiday and so have let things slip a little, my personal eating re-education continues and no weight has gone back on. (ie I'm thinking more about what I eat, and eating less than I used to!)
Looking forward to settling down for a few months and resuming the diet and my personal exercise regime with the coming good weather of England's spring and summer (optimistic...).
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink